We provide a wide range of Services
Members Benefits and Responsibility of Ethiopian Environmental Health Professionals Association
1.TYPES OF M E M B E R S
A. REGULAR MEMBER
- Get a chance of participating in moderating and facilitating of scientific sessions (Training, conferences, panel discussion, paper presentations, etc)
- Any other benefits related to consultancy, Job opportunities and other professional agreements which are organized by the association.
- Have a right to vote and to be elected as member of board member
- Have an access of online CPD training provided by the association.
- Have priority to participate in trainings, workshops and any scientific sessions delivered to Environmental Health professionals.
- Participate in EEHPA’s Annual Scientific Conferences
- Participate in trainings carried out by the association
- Requesting letter of membership and recommendation for their contribution to the Association.
- Research publication access disseminated by EEHPA
- Unlimited access of online courses provided by the Ethiopian Environmental Health Professionals Associations
B. LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP
- Has right to participate to each training deliver to Environmental Health professionals.
- And all the benefits that regular/ordinary members are entitled of
- They will not be asked for membership fee
- Recognition certificate from the association
- Be invited as a guest to EEHPA annual conference, National and International health and wellness exhibition.
2. R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y O F M E M B E R S
- On time payment of membership annual fees (Except for life time and Honorable Members)
- Notification of information as soon as requested while there is a training access, conference and other benefits /since first comes first served
Participate in all EEHPA corporate social responsibility activities up on request